The tuition rates at Great Bay Community College are set by the board of Trustees of the Community College System of New Hampshire and are subject to change without notice. The following rates have been established for the 2021-2022 academic year:
Per credit 学费 Rate
州内 (New Hampshire)
|New England Regional Student Program **||$323 **|
All courses have a Comprehensive Fee of $25 per credit in addition to the tuition rate.
*Evening and fully online classes are all offered at the 州内 rate regardless of residency
**Must be admitted into a degree or certificate program to qualify for this rate
These rates have been in effect since fall 2018 and are only 2.4% higher than in 2011.
出勤费用 (COA) is the estimated amount it will cost you to go to college. 点击 在这里 了解更多信息.
Great Bay Community College provides a quality education at an affordable price. You can save thousands on your college education by taking the first two years at Great Bay Community College.
比较学费 & 费用，2019-2020年
Per Academic Year for NH Residents
|Franklin Pierce College (学费 & 强制性费用)||$ 40,680|
|基恩州立大学 (学费 & 强制性费用)||$ 14,638|
|Plymouth State University (学费)||$ 14,492|
|南洋大学 (学费)||$ 9,650|
|主要研究达勒姆 (学费 & 强制性费用)||$ 18,938|
|中曼彻斯特 (学费)||$ 15,265|
|Great Bay Community College (学费)||$ 7,680|
*Integrated Postsecondary Education (nces.ed.gov /爱浦多)
州内 & New England Regional 学费 Rate
The following people qualify for 州内 tuition
- 联合国成员国.S. Armed Forces (also their spouses or children) stationed in NH under military orders (or stationed in a contiguous state but temporarily living in NH) so long as said orders remain in effect and residence in NH is continued.
- Military personnel who are residents of another state but choose NH as their residence within 90 days of being discharged from the military.
- Veterans enrolled under the Veterans Educational Assistant Improvement Acts of 2010.
- Veterans as defined under RSA 21:50, I, or a covered individual, as defined under Chapter 30 or 33 of Title 38 of the United States Code using educational assistance benefits provided under federal law while living in New Hampshire and enrolled in a degree/certificate program.
- A spouse or child using educational assistance benefits provided pursuant to Chapter 30 or 33 of Title 38 of the United States Code while living in New Hampshire and enrolled in a degree/certificate program.
- *Students enrolled in any of Great Bay Community College’s degree or certificate programs (effective Fall 2020) who live within a 50-mile radius of either the Portsmouth or 罗彻斯特大学.
You must satisfy all the following to qualify for the New England Regional tuition rate
- Be a resident of Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, Rhode Island, or Vermont
- Indicate eligibility on your admission application.
- Be accepted into a degree/certificate program.
If you do not satisfy the requirements for 州内 or New England Regional rates, then you will be charged the 州外 tuition rate.
If you have been classified as 州外 or New England Regional for tuition purposes, and you can now satisfy NH residency requirements, you will want to apply to the college Admissions Office for a change of residency status by the following dates:
- September 1 for the subsequent Fall semester
- January 1 for the subsequent Spring semester
- June 1 for the subsequent summer semester
Directed/Independent Study Courses
Directed/Independent Study courses follow the same registration and credit fees charges as other courses and will be charged the day rate and based on residency. Academic Instruction fees will also be charged, if appropriate.